not Morgan but Jettster.
Probably the most famous cook and dinner proprietor of Coruscant, Dexter will take over this space to share with us some of the more exquisites recipes of the Galaxy, tailored to all tastes, or so we hope...
Every journey has a first step, every saga has a beginning.
The saga is called in this occasion "Ulrich Chococake" also just Ulrich and the first step is the list of ingredients.
- 200g Chocolate 50% cocoa (at least)
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 big spoons flour
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter by gentle heating (microwave 50% power, around 3 minutes or a few moments on the flame)
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks or yellow portions.
- Beat the egg whites to produce a buoyant foam (remember the century we are, use electrical tools)
- Add the egg yolks (and don't stop the stirring)
- Add the sugar (keep stirring until you don't feel the sugar grains anymore)
- Add the melted chocolate-butter mixture (don't need to be cold)
- Add the three normal size spoons flour
When the mixture is ready, transfer it into a circular mold and then bake it into the oven.
Temperature and time inside of the oven depends on the actual configuration and technical specs of the oven used.
In a classic or traditional european oven 20 minutes at 200°C (pre-heated oven) should be fine. However with an induction powered oven, 5 minutes at 170°C (pre-heated oven) followed by 15 minutes at 150°C should yield a nice result.
Just take your cooking notebook (If you don't have a cooking log book, out of my kitchen ! ) and make sure you take good notes about the results and the time/temperature.