Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Gnolls

 These are variations of the prototype. 

I hope they look better at the end. 

Fur

Base: One of them was done with Vallejo Kaki, the other two with Vallejo Desert Yellow. 


Spots:

A mixture 1:1 of Vallejo Earth and Vallejo Parasite Brown. 


Wash:

I just went with Army Painter Red Tone. No mixture with the vallejo Umber washas with the prototype. 


Blue Armour

I was going to use GreenStuff metallic blue ink but since I not used it in a long time, the metallic pigment deposited at the bottom of the bottle and I was not able to get it in working order yet. So I mixed the blue ink with the citadel lead belcher and a bit of Lamian medium and applied it to the armour. 


Non blue armour

This time I went with citadel Balthasar gold mixed with some vallejo Desert Yellow.


Axe

Just as in the prototype, citadel lead belcher for the blade and Vallejo Bone White for the wooden handle. 


Feet 

Vallejo Charred Brown for the feet themselves and Vallejo Bone White for the leather stripes. 


This is the outcome...














No comments: